Directing the Clerk of the House of Representatives to make corrections in the enrollment of H.R. 3672
Rule Hearing Information:
For more information on this hearing, click here.
Amendments were not filed with the Committee on Rules.
Rule Information for Conference Report to accompany H.R. 2055, H.R. 3672, and H. Con. Res. 94:
REPORTED BY RECORD VOTE of 7-2 on December 16 (legislative day of December 15), 2011.
FLOOR ACTION ON H.RES. 500:
Adopted by record vote of 252-164, after agreeing to the previous question by record vote of 239-179, on Friday, December 16, 2011.
1. Waives all points of order against the conference report to accompany H.R. 2055 and against its consideration.
2. Provides that the conference report shall be considered as read.
3. Provides that the previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervention of any motion except one hour of debate and one motion to recommit if applicable.
4. Debate on the conference report is divided pursuant to clause 8(d) of rule XXII.
5. Closed rule for H.R. 3672.
6. Provides one hour of debate equally divided and controlled by the chair and ranking minority member of the Committee on Appropriations.
7. Waives all points of order against consideration of the bill and provides that it shall be considered as read.
8. Waives all points of order against provisions in the bill.
9. Provides one motion to recommit.
10. Closed rule for H. Con. Res. 94.
11. Provides 20 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled by the chair and ranking minority member of the Committee on Appropriations.
12. Waives all points of order against consideration of the concurrent resolution and provides that it shall be considered as read.
13. Waives all points of order against provisions in the concurrent resolution.
14. Provides one motion to recommit without instructions.
15. Provides that the Clerk shall not transmit to the Senate a message that the House has passed H.R. 3672 until notified by the Speaker or by message from the Senate that the Senate has taken the question on adoption of H. Con. Res. 94 as adopted by the House.
16. Provides that it shall be in order at any time through the legislative day of December 16, 2011, for the Speaker to entertain motions that the House suspend the rules relating to a measure continuing appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2012.
17. Waives clause 6(a) of rule XIII (requiring a two-thirds vote to consider a rule on the same day it is reported from the Rules Committee) against any resolution reported through the legislative day of December 31, 2011, providing for consideration or disposition of any of the following measures: (1) a measure relating to expiring provisions of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986; (2) a measure relating to the Medicare payment system for physicians; and (3) a measure relating to appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2012.