To remove restrictions from a parcel of land situated in the Atlantic District, Accomack County, Virginia.
Rule Hearing Information:
Meeting Time: Monday, March 19, 2012 at 5:00 PM in H-313 The Capitol
For more on this hearing, click here.
- Text of H.R. 2087 — To remove restrictions from a parcel of land situated in the Atlantic District, Accomack County, Virginia. [PDF][XML]
- Text of H.Rept. 112-369 — Report from the Committee on Natural Resources [PDF][XML]
- Amendment Process Announcement
- Pre-printed amendments appearing in the Congressional Record:
:: Monday, March 19, 2012—Amendments 1-2
- Hearing Documents:
:: Rule [PDF]
:: H. Res. 587 [PDF][XML]
:: H. Rept. 112-415 [PDF][XML]
Amendments were not filed with the Committee on Rules.
Rule Information for H.R. 2087
REPORTED BY VOICE VOTE on Monday, March 19, 2012.
FLOOR ACTION ON H.RES. 587:
Adopted by record vote of 232-170, after agreeing to consideration of the resolution by record vote of 227-172, on Tuesday, March 20, 2012.
MANAGERS: Bishop (UT)/Slaughter
1. Modified open rule.
2. Provides one hour of general debate equally divided and controlled by the chair and ranking minority member of the Committee on Natural Resources.
3. Waives all points of order against consideration of the bill.
4. Makes in order the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Natural Resources as original text for purpose of amendment and provides that it shall be considered as read.
5. Waives all points of order against the amendment in the nature of a substitute.
6. Makes in order only those amendments that are submitted for printing in the Congressional Record dated March 19, 2012, or pro forma amendments for the purpose of debate. Each amendment submitted for printing in the Congressional Record may be offered only by the member who submitted it for printing or the Member's designee and shall be considered as read if printed.
7. Provides one motion to recommit with or without instructions.