REPORTED BY VOICE VOTE on Monday 19, 2014.
FLOOR ACTION ON H. RES. 585:
Agreed to by voice vote on Tuesday, May 20, 2014.
1. Open rule for H.R. 4660.
2. Provides one hour of general debate equally divided and controlled by the chair and ranking minority member of the Committee on Appropriations.
3. Waives all points of order against consideration of the bill.
4. Waives points of order against provisions in the bill for failure to comply with clause 2 of rule XXI.
5. Provides that the bill shall be considered for amendment under the five-minute rule.
6. Authorizes the Chair to accord priority in recognition to Members who have pre-printed their amendments in the Congressional Record.
7. Provides one motion to recommit with or without instructions.
8. Structured rule for H.R. 4435.
9. Provides one hour of general debate equally divided and controlled by the chair and ranking minority member of the Committee on Armed Services.
10. Waives all points of order against consideration of the bill.
11. Provides that the amendment in the nature of a substitute consisting of the text of Rules Committee Print 113-44 shall be considered as adopted and the bill, as amended, shall be considered as read.
12. Waives all points of order against provisions in the bill, as amended.
13. Makes in order only those further amendments printed in the Rules Committee report. Each such amendment may be offered only in the order printed in the report, may be offered only by a Member designated in the report, shall be considered as read, shall be debatable for the time specified in the report equally divided and controlled by the proponent and an opponent, shall not be subject to amendment, and shall not be subject to a demand for division of the question.
14. Waives all points of order against the amendments printed in the report.