The Committee on Rules will meet tonight, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 7:35 PM in H-313 The Capitol on the following emergency measures:
- H. Res. 411—Finding that the President has not complied with section 2 of the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015.
- H.R. 3460—To suspend until January 21, 2017, the authority of the President to waive, suspend, reduce, provide relief from, or otherwise limit the application of sanctions pursuant to an agreement related to the nuclear program of Iran.
- H.R. 3461—To approve the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, signed at Vienna on July 14, 2015, relating to the nuclear program of Iran.
The Committee on Rules will meet on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 5:00 PM in H-313 The Capitol on the following measure:
- H.J. Res. 64—Disapproving of the agreement transmitted to Congress by the President on July 19, 2015, relating to the nuclear program of Iran.
The Committee on Rules will meet on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 3:00 PM in H-313 The Capitol on the following measure:
- H.R. 1994—VA Accountability Act of 2015
The Committee will also consider the following emergency measure:
- H.R. 3236—Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015