The Committee on Rules may meet the week of June 22nd to grant a rule that could limit the amendment process for floor consideration of H.R. 2042, the Ratepayer Protection Act of 2015.
The Committee on Rules will meet today, Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 4:40 PM in H-313 The Capitol on the following emergency measure:
- Senate Amendment to H.R. 2146—Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
The Committee will now meet today, Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 7:30 PM in H-313 The Capitol to finish consideration of the following measures:
- H.R. 160—Protect Medical Innovation Act of 2015
- H.R. 1190—Protecting Seniors’ Access to Medicare Act of 2015
**PLEASE NOTE: The Committee will no longer be meeting on H. Con. Res. 55, as it will be considered on the floor pursuant to a unanimous consent agreement.
The Committee on Rules will meet on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 4:00 PM in H-313 The Capitol on the following measure:
- H. Con. Res. 55--Directing the President, pursuant to section 5(c) of the War Powers Resolution, to remove United States Armed Forces deployed to Iraq or Syria on or after August 7, 2014, other than Armed Forces required to protect United States diplomatic facilities and personnel, from Iraq and Syria.
The Committee on Rules will meet Monday, June 15, 2015 at 5:00 PM in H-313 the Capitol on the following postponed measure:
- H.R. 2596—Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
The Committee will also meet on the following additional items:
Announcement - Meeting Announcement for Senate Amdts to H.R. 644, Senate Amdts to H.R. 1295, and Senate Amdt to H.R. 1314
The Committee on Rules will meet on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 3:00 PM in H-313 the Capitol on the following emergency measures: