Resolution also reaffirms that committee chairs may go to federal court to seek civil enforcement of all subpoenas when authorized by the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group
WASHINGTON, DC — Rules Committee Chairman James P.
The Committee on Rules will meet on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 1:00 PM EDT via Cisco Webex on the following:
- Members' Day Hearing on Proposed Rules Changes for the 117th Congress [Original Jurisdiction Hearing]
- Dear Colleague (dated September 24, 2020)
The Committee on Rules will meet on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at at the beginning of the last vote of the upcoming vote series (approximately 6:15 PM EDT) via Cisco Webex on the following emergency measures:
- H. Res. 1153—Condemning unwanted, unnecessary medical procedures on individuals without their full, informed consent.
- H. Res. 1154—Condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes.
The Committee on Rules will meet on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 9:00 AM EDT via Cisco Webex on the following emergency measure:
- Senate Amendments to H.R. 925—America's Conservation Enhancement Act [The Heroes Act]