Get the latest updates from the Committee on Rules.
H.R. 7 - No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act of 2015
REPORTED BY RECORD VOTE of 7-1 on Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
1. Closed rule.
2. Provides one hour of debate equally divided and controlled by the Majority Leader and the Minority Leader or their respective designees.
3. Waives all points of order against consideration of the bill.
4. Provides that the bill shall be considered as read.
5. Waives all points of order against provisions in the bill.
6. Provides one motion to recommit.
Motion by Mr. McGovern to report an open rule. Defeated: 1-7
Motion by Ms. Foxx to report the rule. Adopted: 7-1