REPORTED BY RECORD VOTE of 9-4 on Monday, December 18, 2017.
FLOOR ACTION ON H. RES. 667:
Agreed to by record vote of 233-193, after agreeing to the previous questions by record vote of 233-187 on Tuesday, December 19, 2017.
1. Provides for the consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R. 1.
2. Waives all points of order against the conference report and against its consideration.
3. Provides that the conference report shall be considered as read.
4. Provides that the previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervention of any motion except one hour of debate and one motion to recommit if applicable.
5. Provides that clause 5(b) of rule XXI shall not apply to the conference report.
6. Debate on the conference report is divided pursuant to clause 8(d) of rule XXII.
7. Closed rule for H.R. 3312.
8. Provides one hour of debate equally divided and controlled by the chair and ranking minority member of the Committee on Financial Services.
9. Waives all points of order against consideration of the bill.
10. Provides that an amendment in the nature of a substitute consisting of the text of Rules Committee Print 115-49, modified by the amendment printed in the Rules Committee report, shall be considered as adopted and the bill, as amended, shall be considered as read.
11. Waives all points of order against provisions in the bill, as amended.
12. Provides one motion to recommit with or without instructions.
13. Section 3 waives clause 6(a) of rule XIII (requiring a two-thirds vote to consider a rule on the same day it is reported from the Rules Committee) against any resolution reported for the remainder of the first session of the 115th Congress.
14. Section 4 provides that it shall be in order at any time through remainder of the first session of the 115th Congress, for the Speaker to entertain motions that the House suspend the rules and that the Speaker or his designee shall consult with the Minority Leader or her designee on the designation of any matter for consideration pursuant to this section.