The Committee on Rules will still meet today at 5:00 PM in H-313, The Capitol on the following measures:
- H. Res. 296 — Affirming the United States record on the Armenian Genocide.
- H.R. 823 — Colorado Outdoor Recreation and Economy Act
- H.R. 1373 — Grand Canyon Centennial Protection Act
- H.R. 2181 — Chaco Cultural Heritage Area Protection Act of 2019
The Committee on Rules’ consideration of the following measure is postponed subject to the call of the Chair:
- H.R. 4695 — Protect Against Conflict by Turkey Act [The Majority Leader has announced H.R. 4695 will be considered under suspension of the Rules.]
The Committee on Rules will meet on Monday, October 28, 2019 at 5:00 PM in H-313, The Capitol on the following measures: