The Committee has reconvened.
The Committee will reconvene at approximately 7:15 PM.
The Committee stands in recess subject to the call of the Chair.
The Committee on Rules will meet Monday, June 12, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET in H-313, The Capitol on the following measures:
- H.J. Res. 44 - Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Department of Justice and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives relating to "Factoring Criteria for Firearms With Attached 'Stabilizing Braces'"
- H.R. 277 – REINS Act of 2023 [Rule Markup Only]
- H.R. 288 – Separation of Powers Restoration Act of 2023 [Rule Markup Only]
- H.R. 1615 – Gas Stove Protection and Freedom Act [Rule Markup Only]
- H.R. 1640 – Save Our Stoves Act [Rule Markup Only]