The Committee on Rules will meet on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 11:00 AM EDT via Cisco Webex on the following measures:
- H.R. 1868—To prevent across-the-board direct spending cuts, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1620—Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2021
- H.J. Res. 17—Removing the deadline for the ratification of the equal rights amendment.
- H.R. 6—American Dream and Promise Act of 2021
- H.R. 1603—Farm Workforce Modernization Act of 2021
This proceeding will be streamed live on rules.house.gov. Information will be provided separately to Members on how to join via the Cisco Webex platform.
Members intending to testify during this meeting should notify the Rules Committee of their interest in order to receive instructions on how to participate.