The Committee on Rules will meet on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 11:00 AM EDT via Cisco Webex on the following measures:
- H.R. 7120—George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2020
- H.R. 1425—State Health Care Premium Reduction Act [Patient Protection and Affordable Care Enhancement Act]
- H.R. 51—Washington, D.C. Admission Act
- H.R. 5332—Protecting Your Credit Score Act of 2019
- H.J. Res. 90—Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency relating to "Community Reinvestment Act Regulations".
This proceeding will be streamed live on rules.house.gov. Information will be provided separately to Members on how to join via the Cisco Webex platform.
Members intending to testify during this meeting should notify the Rules Committee of their interest in order to receive instructions on how to participate.