Chairman McGovern & Chairman Grijalva Announce Roundtable Discussion Examining Indigenous Nutrition and Food Systems
Hearing will focus on need to build economic resiliency
to respond to future emergency events
Legislation will set national standards for voting, stop partisan gerrymandering, and strengthen the American people’s faith in our democracy
The Committee on Rules will meet on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 2:00 PM EST in H-313, The Capitol on the following:
- Members' Day Hearing on Proposed Rules Changes for the 118th Congress [Original Jurisdiction Hearing]
- Dear Colleague (dated November 16, 2022)
- Members intending to testify during this meeting should notify the Rules Committee of their interest in order to receive instructions on how to participate.
The Committee on Rules will meet on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 10:00 AM EDT in H-313, The Capitol on the following:
- Legal and Procedural Factors Related to Seating a Cherokee Nation Delegate in the U.S. House of Representatives [Original Jurisdiction Hearing]
- Witnesses for this hearing will be by invitation only.