The Committee on Rules will meet on Monday, June 28, 2021 at 3:00 PM EDT in H-313, The Capitol on the following measures:
- H.R. 3684—INVEST in America Act [General Debate]
- H.R. 2662—IG Independence and Empowerment Act
- H.R. 3005—To direct the Joint Committee on the Library to replace the bust of Roger Brooke Taney in the Old Supreme Court Chamber of the United States Capitol with a bust of Thurgood Marshall to be obtained by the Joint Committee on the Library and to remove certain statues from areas of the United States Capitol which are accessible to the public, to remove all statues of individuals who voluntarily served the Confederate States of America from display in the United States Capitol, and for other purposes.
- The Committee on Rules is following guidance from the Office of the Attending Physician (OAP) that requires all individuals who are not fully-vaccinated to wear face coverings and to maintain social distancing separations, which may not be possible in H-313 due to space constraints.
- Members intending to join proceeding(s) virtually should notify the Committee’s majority staff as soon as possible in order to receive instructions for connecting via the Cisco WebEx platform.