The Committee on Rules will also meet on Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 12:00 PM EDT in H-313, The Capitol on the following emergency measure:
- S. 3373—Protecting Our Gold Star Families Education Act [Sergeant First Class Heath Robinson Honoring our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics Act of 2022]
The Committee on Rules will meet on Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 12:00 PM EDT in H-313, The Capitol on the following measures:
- H.R. 7900—National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023
- H.R. 8296—Women’s Health Protection Act of 2022
- H.R. 8297—Ensuring Access to Abortion Act of 2022
- H.R. 6538—Active Shooter Alert Act of 2022 [Rule Markup Only]
Members intending to join the proceeding virtually should notify the Committee’s majority staff as soon as possible in order to receive instructions for connecting via the Cisco WebEx platform.