The Committee on Rules will meet Monday, February 27, 2023 at 5:00 PM EST in H-313, The Capitol on the following measures:
- H.R. 347 — Reduce Exacerbated Inflation Negatively Impacting the Nation Act
- H.J. Res. 30 — Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Department of Labor relating to "Prudence and Loyalty in Selecting Plan Investments and Exercising Shareholder Rights".
H.R. 347 – Reduce Exacerbated Inflation Negatively Impacting the Nation Act
The Committee on Rules may meet the week of February 27th to provide for floor consideration of H.R. 347.
If a Member wishes to offer an amendment for consideration, they must submit a searchable electronic copy of the amendment, which should be provided by the Office of Legislative Counsel, via the Rules Committee’s website by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 23, 2023. Please note that staff must be on the House network, either physically or remotely via virtual private network (VPN), in order to access the online submission form.
Members should draft their amendments to the text of H.R. 347, which is available on the Rules Committee website.
Members should use the Office of Legislative Counsel to ensure that their amendments are drafted in the most appropriate format. Members should check with the Office of the Parliamentarian and the Committee on the Budget to be certain their amendments comply with the rules of the House and the Congressional Budget Act. If you have any questions, please contact Emily Ackerman of the Committee staff at Emily.Ackerman@mail.house.gov or at 202-225-9191.
House Committee on Rules
The Committee on Rules will meet Monday, February 6, 2022 at 5:00 PM EST in H-313, The Capitol on the following measures:
- H.R. 185 — To terminate the requirement imposed by the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for proof of COVID-19 vaccination for foreign travelers, and for other purposes.
- H.J. Res. 24 — Disapproving the action of the District of Columbia Council in approving the Local Resident Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2022.
- H.J. Res. 26 — Disapproving the action of the District of Columbia Council in approving the Revised Criminal Code Act of 2022.